"Guilty"
Barbra Streisand
Columbia
Featured on Guilty
Originally released September 23, 1980
Disco
Vinyl (definitely original release)
B-
While the title track is one of my favorite Streisand tunes, my copy (with a sleeve that is labelled "For promotion only....Sale is unlawful") has scratches and so I wasn't able to fully get into the song on vinyl. I'll see what shape the rest is in. And, yes, I think her teaming up with Barry was a good idea.
Columbia
Featured on Guilty
Originally released September 23, 1980
Disco
Vinyl (definitely original release)
B-
While the title track is one of my favorite Streisand tunes, my copy (with a sleeve that is labelled "For promotion only....Sale is unlawful") has scratches and so I wasn't able to fully get into the song on vinyl. I'll see what shape the rest is in. And, yes, I think her teaming up with Barry was a good idea.
Comments
Post a Comment