"The Further Adventures of Nick Danger"
The Firesign Theatre
Featured on How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You're Not Anywhere at All
Columbia
Released July 1969
Comedy
Vinyl
B-
This isn't as funny as I remembered, although it does have at least four references to the Beatles, "Rocky Raccoon" in particular. Note that it supposedly originally aired on December 6, 1941 but contains FDR announcing the US's unconditional surrender to Japan. This "Side A+" is less surreal than "Side A" but does involve time travel and a trip back to Side A.
If I weigh the two sides together, the average is B-. However, if I turn the album perpendicular to the horizon....
The Firesign Theatre
Featured on How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You're Not Anywhere at All
Columbia
Released July 1969
Comedy
Vinyl
B-
This isn't as funny as I remembered, although it does have at least four references to the Beatles, "Rocky Raccoon" in particular. Note that it supposedly originally aired on December 6, 1941 but contains FDR announcing the US's unconditional surrender to Japan. This "Side A+" is less surreal than "Side A" but does involve time travel and a trip back to Side A.
If I weigh the two sides together, the average is B-. However, if I turn the album perpendicular to the horizon....
Comments
Post a Comment