"I Go Crazy"

The Moody Blues ‎– Go Now - Moody Blues #1 (1966) Misprint, STEREO ..."I Go Crazy"
The Moody Blues
Featured on Go Now – The Moody Blues #1
London Records
Released 23 July 1965
Blues rock
Cassette (see below)

When I sorted through my "maybe '71 to '73" pile, I found a few albums that are earlier, this one actually being in the midst of the British Invasion.  As a record released in England, it was called The Magnificent Moodies, but I have it in the form of a cassette that the then-future-ex-husband (a MB fan) taped off of the cassette he bought in the '80s, except that he put it in the case the original cassette came in.  (He'd do stuff like this all the time, and most if not all of the mix tapes I own were made by him, and in fact he'd work as a sound engineer for a few years.)

Anyway, this is a nice little blues-rocker (arguably rhythm & blues), and very different from the spacier version of the MB I usually think of.

Comments